Price £375,000 - Available
- BRAND NEW ON THE MARKET -
- A SUPERB MODERN BUILT END MEWS STYLE HOME set in this select CUL DE SAC DEVELOPMENT just off the beginning of BROOKSIDE AVENUE, conveniently placed for the village and all the shops, bars and restaurants.
- The property offers EXCELLENT BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION SET ACROSS 3 FLOORS .
- 3 DOUBLE BEDS include 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS. There is a degree of flexibility with the accommodation having an en suite bedroom on both the first and second floors. The master bedroom at first floor level is a lovely room with both window and Juliette style balcony opening to the rear elevation and looking onto gardens, this bedroom also benefits with the Jack and Jill en suite bathroom and shower room off. There is a further double bedroom at first floor with bay window to the front elevation and also study landing to the front with stairs leading upto the second floor. The bedroom on the top floor is also a lovely interesting room with window to the side and velux front and rear with an extensive modern fitted range of bedroom furniture and en suite bathroom off.
- At ground floor the arched recess covered porch opens to the entrance hallway with Cloaks and Wc off. The DINING KITCHEN is set to the front with bay window and has modern white suite with modern fitted and built in appliances including; fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The LIVING ROOM is set to the rear, a pleasant room with beautiful cut stone fireplace surround with living flame gas fire and what almost appears like a glass wall with large picture window and double glazed double doors opening to the CONSERVATORY at the rear with exposed brick built wall and patio window and door opening to the rear garden.
- The property hosts a number of features with gas fired heating, the boiler is in the kitchen, upvc double glazing, a security alarm is fitted, there is laminate wood style flooring throughout the ground floor and a modern feel throughout with contemporary kitchen and bathrooms including a number of Duravit bathroom fittings.
- Outside, there are 2 PARKING SPACES directly in front of the house. There is an ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED GARDEN area at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.