Price £210,000 - New Instruction
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A 3 BEDROOM END POSITION QUASI-SEMI DETACHED HOUSE set in this popular residential location conveniently placed for Poynton village and local schools. The property sits almost exactly at the head of Copperfield Road giving you a great vantage point for comings and goings and also a clear line of site down Copperfield Road.
- With a side entrance having recess covered porch area, an entrance hallway has turning stairs leading upto the first floor and opens to the LIVING ROOM and DINING KITCHEN. The living room/dining room has windows to the front and side and has marble style fireplace surround with living flame gas fire. The dining kitchen is set at the rear with kitchen suite and appliances having windows to the rear elevation. A rear inner hall space/porch area opens to the rear garden and also has door to built in understairs cupboard and also door to an adjacent downstairs loo.
At first floor, the landing has window to the rear at half landing stage and leads onto the 3 bedrooms. There is a family bathroom set to the side.
Please note whilst the property has UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING there is no central heating installed at the property. Whilst the property is perfectly livable most would agree it REQUIRES MODERNISATION and REFURBISHMENT offering EXCELLENT FURTHER POTENTIAL.
OUTSIDE, there are gardens to front and rear with a particularly good plot at the rear. Please note there is a SHARED DRIVEWAY (with No 35) ACCESS to the property at the front and from our legally unqualified perusal of the deed plan it would appear that the boundary falls roughly in the middle of the driveway. With this in mind we would recommend for any buyers with cars to factor in the landscaping of a driveway area here taking part of the front garden space to the right of the driveway as you enter from Dickens Lane to provide a parking space, you will see that the pavement curb has already been dropped for access. Of course this will be subject to any planning permission required and also the confirmation of the exact position regarding the access with your own solicitor, we have an extract of the deed relating to this at the office should any interested parties wish to view this.
Please note there is also a letter on file available for perusal for any interested parties from the Housing Trust responsible for 35 Dickens Lane, this relates to the issue of access, boundary and parking.
Lastly, please note that under the Estate Agents Act 1979, we must inform you that a relative of the seller of the property works for our company, for your information.
SAT NAV: SK12 1NN
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- END POSITION QUASI-SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM to the front and side
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXCELLENT PLOT with GOOD SIZE GARDEN at the REAR
- WELL PLACED for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN at rear and GROUND FLOOR Wc off rear porch
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION and REFURBISHMENT
- SHARED ACCESS DRIVEWAY AREA and FRONT GARDEN
- NO CHAIN