- DELIGHTFUL MIDDLE TERRACE COTTAGE
- LIVING ROOM AND A MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR A COUPLE OF MEDIUM/SMALL SIZE CARS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR 6 OR 12 MONTH
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- GARDEN ROOM WITH THREE BUILT IN STOAGE CUPBOARDS
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN WITH WESTERLY ASPECT
- DETACHED HOME OFFICE/ SUNHOUSE IN THE GARDEN
- A DELIGHTFUL MIDDLE TERRACE COTTAGE enjoying a great location set just yards away from POYNTON VILLAGE CENTRE and all the shops and amenities.
- There are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS at first floor with the master bedroom having a fitted range of built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards. Plus a SPACIOUS BATHROOM set at the rear with MODERN WHITE SUITE including separate shower cubicle.
- At ground floor; the enclosed PORCH opens onto a small ENTRANCE HALL AREA with stairs to first floor and a door opens onto the LIVING ROOM. The living room is set to the front, this room also opens onto the MODERN DINING KITCHEN. GROUND FLOOR WC set off the DINING ROOM AREA. The kitchen opens with step down to the ATTACHED GARDEN ROOM which in turns opens to the rear shared driveway with gardens beyond. Garden room with 3 built in storage space cupboards off the garden room and space and plumbing for washing machine,
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- There is a shared access driveway to the rear of the property which serves the other connected properties and is accessed off Georges Road East. There is OFF ROAD PARKING at the rear of the property here for 2 small/medium size cars.
- This then opens with a fence and gate to the PLEASANT REAR GARDEN. There is also a 7'4 x 5'4 DETACHED HOME OFFICE with light and power which can be used as such or as a sun room.
*Unfurnished and is available immediately
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.