Price £950,000 - Sale Agreed
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET - SPACIOUS FAMILY RESIDENCE on ONE of POYNTONS MOST PESTEGIOUS ROADS
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION the current layout has two reception rooms to the ground floor with a study/ sitting area to the first floor. There is a detached conservatory with office off it. The conservatory over looks the rear garden with double doors on to the lawn and single door to the patio area.
- FOUR BEDROOMS with EACH having the OWN ENSUITE The master bedroom has sliding patio door to the rear garden and floor to ceiling window as well giving this room a light airy feel. There are a two further guest suites to the ground floor and another to the first floor.
- DETACHED CONSERVATORY and OFFICE which is across the patio from the main house which would also make is suitable to be used as a home office.
- DINING KITCHEN and SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM. The dining kitchen is to the rear of the property with the dining area having a patio door to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen has base units with cupboards and drawers contrasting work surfaces over matching wall cupboards. intergrated appliances .Hob and built in oven , sink unit with mixer tap, window over looking rear garden. Utility room with base cupboards contrasting work surfaces sink unit plumbing for washing machine.
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
-MATURE LAWNED GARDENS FRONT and REAR. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with borders and hedging giving a degree of privacy, paved patio area with feature beds. To the side of the property behind wooden gates there are two car ports. The front garden is laid to lawn which is either side of the sweeping driveway.
SAT NAV: SK12 1BT
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with ENSUITES to EACH
- DETACHED CONSERVATORY with OFFICE off
- SET in LAWNED GARDENS to the FRONT AND REAR
- PRESTIGOUS LOCATION on ONE of the MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS IN POYNTON
- VERSATILE ACCOMODATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS SITTING AREA or STUDY
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH INTERATED APPLIANCES SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- IMPRESSIVE DRIVEWAY to the FRONT with PARKING for SEVERAL CARS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.