- ONE OF POYNTON"S FINEST ROADS
- SUBSTANTIAL 3 BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED MATURE GARDENS
- LINK ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- GREAT POSITION FOR POYNTON POOL & PARK
- LIVING ROOM & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION SET OFF SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- EASY ACCESS FOR NEW A555
- NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A substantial and well presented 3 BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, set on one of Poynton`s FINEST ROADS.
- The bungalow offers super FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION all set off a SPACIOUS HALLWAY. There are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS; a good sized LIVING ROOM with oriel window to front and also DINING ROOM again with oriel window to front. The DINING KITCHEN is set to the side and has UTILITY ROOM off with door opening to the side and to the driveway. The 3 BEDROOMS are all set at the rear with 2 double bedrooms and a single room. The 2 double rooms both have built in bedroom furniture providing wardrobe and cupboard space and the central single bedroom is used by our clients as a sitting room and opens to the rear garden. There is a family bathroom to the side and good built in storage space both off the hall and also the utility room.
- The property has UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and also GAS FIRED HEATING.
- There are excellent MATURE LANDSCAPED GARDENS to front and rear and a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads to the LINK ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The single garage also has further double doors which open onto the rear garden.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.