- NO CHAIN
- OFFERS GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL
- SUPER POSITION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- 4 BEDROOM 2 RECEPTION ROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS
- 2 STOREY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION KNOWN LOCALLY AS THE ROYAL ESTATE
- POTENTIAL ROOM FOR EN SUITE OFF EXTENDED 4TH BED
- DRIVEWAY - INTEGRAL CARPORT - DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this 2 STOREY EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME enjoying a SUPER CONVENIENT POSITION for POYNTON village. Balmoral Drive is set in the small development known locally as the, 'Royal Estate' which is a great location ideally placed for the local shops which include a Morrisons around the corner, Poynton village and all it has to offer and the train station.
- The property offers GREAT POTENTIAL and a super BLANK CANVAS and does REQUIRE SOME MODERNISATION.
- From the entrance hall there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS and a spacious KITCHEN. At first floor there are 4 bedrooms including the extension bedroom which also has a small room off to the rear which would offer great potential as a possible en suite for this bedroom or a walk in wardrobe and there is a family bathroom.
- There is GAS FIRED HEATING and majority DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside there are EXCELLENT MATURE GARDENS to both the front and rear, a driveway provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the INTEGRAL CARPORT which leads through to the DETACHED brick built SINGLE GARAGE at the rear which is set under a pitched roof.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.