- IMPRESSIVE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ELEVATED POSITION AT THE TOP OF BEECH CRESCENT
- LIVING ROOM WITH STOVE & ORIEL WINDOW TO FRONT
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY BREAKFAST/DINING KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY & TWIN BAY DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUPER SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OFF SCHOOL LANE
- 4 BEDROOMS - MODERN STYLISH BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- CONSERVATORY AT REAR WITH LARGE FORMAT TILED FLOOR
- CORNER PLOT TO 3 SIDES + LOCAL PLAYING FIELD CLOSE BY
- ENCLOSED GARDENS TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- An ATTRACTIVE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this POPULAR LOCATION off SCHOOL LANE with CONVENIENT LOCAL SHOPS & ACCESS to the VILLAGE. The property enjoys an elevated position at the top right hand side corner of Beech Crescent, a lovely location with local playing field just around the corner at the end of Oakfield Road. There is also access to the locally historic `Lady`s Incline` too, a lovely tree lined walk which connects Towers Road and Woodside Lane, a pleasant and enjoyable walk.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS comprising 3 doubles and a single room with MODERN and CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM including separate shower cubicle and stylish tiling, at first floor.
- At ground floor; from the recess covered porch area and entrance hallway, the LIVING ROOM is a pleasant room having oriel window to the front with fireplace housing a log burning stove and a connecting glazed door leads through to the MODERN and STYLISH DINING/BREAKFAST KITCHEN at the rear. The kitchen has a lovely contemporary suite with cream units and fitted appliances with stylish tiling to set it off. Upvc double glazed double doors open to the good size CONSERVATORY at the rear opening to the rear garden and this room is set off with a stylish large format tiled floor.
- A door off the kitchen to the side leads to an inner hall space and utility area with window and door opening to the rear garden and internal door opening to one of the garage bays. The separate ground floor SHOWER ROOM is also off the hall space, an integral room with modern contemporary suite and stylish tiling also including the downstairs loo.
- There is gas fired heating and upvc double glazing.
- The property has a CORNER PLOT to 3 SIDES with a spacious driveway to the front providing off road parking for a number of vehicles and leading to the TWIN BAY DOUBLE GARAGE, this is split into 2 garage bays. There are enclosed garden spaces to both the side and rear being mainly laid to lawn.
SAT NAV: SK12 1AP
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.