- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CONSERVATORY OVERLOOKS AND OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT FOR BOTH POYNTON AND HAZEL GROVE CENTRES AND NEW A555 BY-PASS
- THROUGH LIVING ROOM DINING ROOM OVER 24FT IN LENGTH
- THREE BEDROOMS - THE MASTER HAS AN ARRAY OF MODERN FITTED FURNITURE
- SEPARATE UTILITY WITH PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING LEADS TO LINK ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- PLEASANT LANDSCAPED ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREAS
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME in a popular residential area being convenient for both Poynton and Hazel Grove centres with easy access to the NEW A555 by- pass road.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL with laminate flooring, window to the side and stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM OVER 24FT IN LENGTH with an attractive feature fireplace, laminate flooring and conservatory off at the rear. The conservatory overlooks the rear garden with doors opening onto a patio area.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH SOME INTERGATED APPLIANCES, matching base and wall cupboards and contrasting work surfaces. Set at the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden there is also a door opening to the side.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED GARDENS at the rear with pleasant aspect are laid mainly to lawn with extensive printed concrete patio areas and path to the side.
- A printed concrete DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads on to the link attached single garage.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.