Price £79,950 - Sold


  • 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME
  • GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
  • KITCHEN
  • COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
  • Buyers aged 60+ (Female) or 65+ (Male)
  • 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
  • LOUNGE
  • BATHROOM
  • NO VENDOR CHAIN

We are delighted to offer for sale this superb 1 bedroom ground floor flat which is being sold as a shared ownership home. The advertised price represents the 70% value with the other 30% being owned and managed by the Onward Homes Group.

The property in brief comprises of a entrance porch which leads in to the lounge which has a window looking out to the front aspect. The lounge then gives access in to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units including space for appliances (see photos) There is one double bedroom located to the rear section of the accommodation and the bathroom has a double width walk in shower cubicle with mains shower system installed, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled walls and chrome fittings finish off the look.

There is an airing cupboard, storage cupboard and additional good sized storage cupboard.

Note: Property is a Leasehold with a 99 Year Lease effective from 18th July 2003 therefore 84 years remain and is subject to a £93 per month service charge.

70% SHARE for buyers aged 60+ (Female) or 65+ (Male) in association with ONWARD HOME

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan