Offers Over £50,000 - Sold STC


  • 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP APARTMENT
  • GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
  • KITCHEN
  • BATHROOM
  • AMPLE STORAGE FACILITIES
  • Buyers aged 60+ (Female) or 65+ (Male)
  • LOUNGE
  • ONE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBE
  • COMMUNAL GARDENS
  • NO VENDOR CHAIN

We are delighted to offer for sale this superb 1 bedroom ground floor flat which is being sold as a shared ownership home. The advertised price represents the 70% value with the other 30% being owned and managed by Onward Homes.

The property in brief comprises of a entrance porch which leads in to the lounge which has a window looking out to the front aspect. The lounge then gives access in to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units including space for appliances (see photos) There is one double bedroom located to the rear section of the accommodation and the bathroom has a panel front bath, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled walls and chrome fittings finish off the look.

There is an airing cupboard, storage cupboard and additional good sized storage cupboard.

Note: Property is a Leasehold with the tenure and associated costs to be confirmed.

Notice
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.

Floor Plan