- c6730 SQAURE FOOT OF LIVING SPACE
- FABULOUS PREMIER LOCATION
- GRND FLR - 4 RECEPTION AREAS + B/FAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM + 2 WC"S
- DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE & GATED PLOT
- 5, 6, OR EVEN 7 BEDROOMS (YOU CHOOSE)
- 5 MODERN & STYLISH BATHROOMS
- LOWER GRND FLR - 4 DESIGNATED AREAS
- DRESS ROOM & ENSUITE TO MASTER SUITE
- ONE OF BRAMHALLS CHEAPEST £/P/SQ FT HOMES
With an asking price representing just under £240 per square foot, compared to the typical £300 to £350 per square foot locally, a savvy buyer will recognise this is a brilliant opportunity to acquire a home of distinction with a price tag arguably 25% to 35% below the average local market price based on the accommodation you actually get for your money, further backed by smaller property on the road having sold for in excess of £1.6m since January 2007, this home is not all about size, it boasts high specification finishes and further more adaptable and homely accommodation which is so often lost in such a vast house. A bullet point features list can be read below, but please take some time to look at the floor plans and photographs, then contact Richard at Snapes Estate Agents in Bramhall who can tell you more about this home and arrange a time for you to view and take the first steps in to owning one of the areas best value homes in the prestige market place.
One of the area`s most stunning individualy built modern homesl. Built to exacting standards by a bespoke, local Property Development Company, this Arts and Crafts style high specicification detached home is of great character and distinction and is positioned on one of Bramhall`s most sought after, prestige roads. The property provides magnificent accommodation on a grand scale with 5, 6 or even 7 bedrooms (take your pick) and is set across four floors including the large lower ground floor level bringing the total floor area in excess of 6,700 square feet, also making this one of Bramhall`s best value properties based on both price per square foor and the sheer class of the home.
* Over 6,700 square foot of accommodation therefore one of Bramhall`s best value homes at c £236 per Sq Ft.
* Superb luxury level of specification in Gated plot on a Premier Road.
* Could suit 2 families looking to live together or even 3 - It really is that big & adaptable!
* Feature reception hall and centre staircase showcasing gallery landing above.
* Luxury cloaks/wc which is one of 7 WC facilities thoughout the home.
* 4 spacious reception areas, 3 of which are separate and offer adaptable useage.
* Luxury dining kitchen and family room opening to the rear garden.
* Utility room and side access with second staircase accessing the basement.
* Superb feature gallery first floor landing with stunning bespoke woodwork & features
* 4 1st floor double bedrooms with access to modern stylish en-suites
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room and stunning his and hers spacious bathroom
* 2nd floor reception/bedroom/study with modern bathroom access
* 2 further large bedrooms plus internconnecting spacious multi-use room
* Incredible large lower ground level provides a whole further suite of accommodation with a variety of multiple possible uses
* Presently laid out with cinema space, bar and entertaining area with room for snooker/pool and workout/dance/gym space
*WC in lower ground level plus ample storage areas and brilliant light wall and other feature ambience lighting systems.
* Landscaped gardens with electric double remote control gates
* Driveway and attached double garage with remote control door
*Landscaped rear garden of ample size for playareas and outdoor entertainning plus side space.
A new build property of this magnificent scale, caliber and prestigious residential location are genuinely rare to the market so don`t miss this super opportunity!
Post Code for SAT NAV - SK7 3BR
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.