- 1920"s SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM with LOG BURNER
- UTILITY ROOM WITH W.C
- GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING for SEVERAL CARS to the FRONT and INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH PATIO DOORS OPENING to the REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM and EN SUITE to MASTER BEDROOM
- GARDEN to REAR LAID MAINLY TO LAWN with PATIO AREA
- CONVENIENT for the VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS
- A 1920`S SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set on the popular Brookside avenue which is convenient for local schools and the village. The property has been extended by the current owners to the side and they have gone into the loft.
- FOUR BEDROOMS - three to the first floor including the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room. The forth bedroom is in the loft having velux window which gives the room a light spacious feel.
- LIVING DINING KITCHEN over looks the rear garden with patio doors out.and door to the utility room with plumbing for washing machine and w.c, there is a courtsey door to the garage and a door to the rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM to the front of the property bay window over looking the front garden fire place with log burner and wood style flooring.
- LAWNED GARDEN to REAR with hedging and fencing giving a degree of privacy , trees and patio area.
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS to the front and side of the property and INTEGRAL GARAGE with courtesy door to utility room.
- CONVENIENT for VILLAGE with all it amenities shops, bars and restaurants there are also primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.