- GREAT POTENTIAL HERE
- TRADITIONAL STYLE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- ON THE CLUMBER ROAD END OF BROOKSIDE AVENUE
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- SLIGHTLY OFFSET SOUTH SOUTH WESTERLY GARDEN ASPECT AT REAR
- PROPERTY REQUIRES MODERNISATION AND REFURBISHMENT
- GREAT POSITION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS OFF THE ENTRANCE HALL
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN AT REAR
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
ATTENTION: DO`ER UP`ER on BROOKSIDE AVENUE - WALKABLE to the VILLAGE - TRADITIONAL 3 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - 2 RECEPTION ROOMS - TERRIFIC POTENTIAL to IMPROVE in a GREAT SPOT for the VILLAGE - SOUTH WESTERLY GARDEN at rear - DRIVEWAY provides ORP - NO CHAIN
SITTING ROOM 12`6 x 10`2 max
LIVING ROOM 12`4 x 10`2 max
KITCHEN 6`4 x 6`1 max
BEDROOM ONE 12`6 x 10`2 max
BEDROOM TWO 12`4 x 9`0 min
BEDROOM THREE/NURSERY 6`1 x 6`0
BATHROOM 6`2 x 6`1
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.