- MAGNIFICENT TRANSFORMATION of this LUXURY & CONTEMPORARY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS include EN SUITE "His and Hers" MASTER BEDROOM
- UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- SUPER STYLISH LUXURY FITTINGS, LOTS OF FEATURES
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED & RE-MODELLED to create FABULOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS OFF THE ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH BI FOLDS TO REAR GARDEN
- CORNER PLOT WITH LANDSCAPED ENCLOSED GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOLS & THE VILLAGE
- A MAGNIFICENT TRANSFORMATION of this LUXURY & CONTEMPORARY HOME having been SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED & RE-MODELLED to create FABULOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE 'His and Hers' MASTER BEDROOM with feature vaulted ceiling. Both the en suite 'his and hers' shower room to the master bedroom and the FAMILY BATHROOM have stunning luxury suites.
- At ground floor, there are 2 separate RECEPTION ROOMS set off the stylish entrance hall, both set to the front of the property. The showpiece OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with Bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. This is a fabulous family and entertaining room with luxury fittings and clearly the hub of the home. There is a UTILITY room off to the side with ground floor Wc.
- Awash with some lovely contemporary features the property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM is fitted.
- The property enjoys a CORNER PLOT with beautifully LANDSCAPED GARDENS. A full width driveway to the front provides off road parking for several cars.
- Such an over used phrase I know, but this one really must be viewed!
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.