- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 4 BEDROOMS INCL EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- 3 GOOD SIZE RECETION ROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXTENDED DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- OFFERS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- 3 OUT OF 4 BEDS WITH FITTED-BUILT IN BEDROOM FURNITURE
- DINING KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM WITH GROUND FLOOR WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- LOVELY CUL DE SAC POSITION IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering SUBTANTIALLY EXTENDED SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION and ENJOYING a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the MASTER BEDROOM and 3 of the 4 bedrooms have fitted ranges of bedroom furniture.
- The spacious ground floor accommodation comprises 3 RECEPTION ROOMS; an entrance porch opens to the LIVING ROOM to the front with contemporary fireplace, an inner hall with stairs to 1st floor opens to the SITTING ROOM, set at the rear and the DINING KITCHEN set to the side has double doors opening to the DINING ROOM at the rear which also has double doors opening to the rear garden. The dining kitchen is a good size with an extensive fitted range of light oak style units with modern fitted goods and a fitted kitchen table. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard and access into the integral single garage from here.
- The UTILITY ROOM is set to the side off the dining kitchen and opens to the side with the GROUND FLOOR WC set off to the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS being partly leaded to the front.
- There is an enclosed GARDEN AREA at the rear. An EXTENDED DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE which also houses the modern Worcester gas fired heating boiler and has light and power. There is gate access to the side and rear,
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.