- CONTEMPORARY END MEWS STYLE HOME
- LIGHT and SPACIOUS LIVING DINING ROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS MASTER BED with BUILT in WARDROBES
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM with WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- DRIVEWAY to the FRONT for OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED CONTEMPORARY END MEWS STYLE HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS including the Master bed with built in wardrobes
- SPACIOUS L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM
- STYLISH ACCOMMODATION with ATTRACTIVE MODERN KITCHEN and BATHROOM
- FLEXIBLE 1st FLOOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION with GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY to the FRONT
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CUL DE SAC POSITION in this SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION and POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.