- STUNNING EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OFF GLASTONBURY/LINDISFARNE DRIVE
- REAR GARDEN INCLUDES ATTRACTIVE WILLOW TREE AND FLOWERING WISTERIA
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL AND 2 SUPER RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- TUCKED AWAY IN A LOVELY CUL DE SAC POSITION
- FEATURE BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 4 BEDROOMS ALL WITH FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE INCL EN SUITE MASTER BED HIS AND HERS SHOWER ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY DINING KITCHEN OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- LONG DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL GARAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A STUNNING EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME tucked away in a lovely CUL DE SAC position set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION off Glastonbury Drive and Lindisfarne Drive.
- This home offers IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION and provides 4 BEDROOMS, ALL of which having FITTED RANGES of BEDROOM FURNITURE. These include the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM, a lovely room set at the front of the home with an extensive fitted range of built in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards with vanity area and concealing access to the EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. The EN SUITE has `his and hers` vanity area and built in shower cubicle. There is a modern re fitted CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM set at the rear including separate shower cubicle and note the first floor accommodation is set off a pleasant feature part gallery landing with window to the front elevation.
- A SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY welcomes you into the home with WC off and 2 sets of double doors lead you onto the 2 SUPER RECEPTION ROOMS. The LIVING ROOM is an excellent sized through room with attractive fireplace opening to the rear garden and the dining room is also a spacious entertaining room set at the rear. Most likely the hub of the home for a family, the SUPERB LUXURY FAMILY DINING KITCHEN opens to the REAR GARDEN, a twin aspect room also with window to the side. This is a really super modern contemporary room with stylish fitted kitchen suite with breakfast bar and modern fitted appliances. There is a further UTILITY ROOM off the hallway which has been taken off the double garage space internally,
- One of the key features of this home are the gardens! It is a lovely setting but the rear garden is really the star of the show. There are really BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS. An Indian Stone patio leads onto the main area of lawned garden with mature borders and FEATURE WILLOW TREE and also particularly BEAUTIFUL FLOWERING WISTERIA a really lovely backdrop to this home.
- A long tarmacadam driveway with neat block paved edge provides OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of cars and leads upto the INTEGRAL GARAGE. Originally a double garage which has now had the utility room space taken off internally to now provide an L- shaped garage space and storage area.
- Note the property has a host of features with beautifully presented accommodation and GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM FITTED.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.