- SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- WELL PRESENTED WITH A LOVELY CONTEMPORARY FEEL
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & MODERN STYLISH BATHROOM
- ATTRACTIVE MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN IN GREY
- CLEAN LINES WITH K-REND RENDERED ELEVATIONS
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT AND SIDE
- SUPER HIGHER POYNTON LOCATION - BACKS ONTO THE MIDDLEWOOD WAY
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED substantially EXTENDED DETACHED home, a 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM true BUNGALOW. Having undergone an extensive program of modernisation the property offers a lovely modern and CONTEMPORARY FEEL.
- An entrance hall to the side opens into the ATTRACTIVE CONTEMPORARY BREAKFAST KITCHEN with twin aspect to the side and rear overlooking the rear garden with door to the side. There is a super modern grey kitchen suite with modern fitted appliances. The breakfast kitchen is OPEN to the LIVING ROOM which also has an OPEN PLAN to the DINING ROOM, with the living room opening to the rear garden.
- An inner hallway off the dining rooms gives access to the sleeping quarters of the home with the 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS off and including the BATHROOM to the side, a lovely modern attractive bathroom with modern suite including separate shower.
- The property offers a number of features and has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with stylish clean lines outside having K-REND rendered elevations. The roof and loft offers an enormous open loft space too with window to the rear elevation in the loft and also 2 Velux style windows to the side in the roof void, offering great further potential.
- Outside, a SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY to the front and side provides OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of vehicles. There is a LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDEN at the rear backing onto the MIDDLEWOOD WAY set mainly on 2 levels with a patio area and then raised lawned garden space with low level brick built wall and mature borders providing a pleasant backdrop for the home.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.