- ATTRACTIVE PURPOSE BUILT DEVELOPEMENT IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE
- SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM AND FITTED KITCHEN
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH MIRRORED BUILT IN CUPBOARDS
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY AND GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE AT FIRST FLOOR
- 1ST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNITURE AND SHOWER ROOM
- RESIDENTS AND VISITORS PARKING AND COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL WITH RESIDENTS LOUNGE AND KITCHEN AREA OFF
- ENTRANCE INTERCOM - HOUSE MANAGER & PULL CORD SYSTEM AVAILABLE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A lovely, well presented 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT set in a popular purpose built development of similar properties. The apartment is offered to the market with NO CHAIN and is available immediately.
- The apartment offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION which includes; a living room with dining area and a double bedroom with a range of fitted furniture plus shower room.
- There is a COMMUNAL LOUNGE on the ground floor of the development with the use of a kitchen area off and there is also an attractive entrance hall with seating area. Other benefits include: a communal LAUNDRY and a GUEST SUITE is situated on the first floor.
- Outside, there are COMMUNAL GARDENS to one side of the property and also at the rear, whilst to the front there are PARKING spaces for residents and visitors.
- The property has a SECURE INTERCOM ENTRANCE SYSTEM and also a HOUSE MANAGER based at the development, there is also a pull cord system available in the apartment.
- SET in the HEART of POYNTON VILLAGE, you will be conveniently placed for all the LOCAL SHOPS and AMENITIES.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.