- STUNNING IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM/SNUG
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLR WC OFF SPACIOUS HALL
- INDIVIDUAL DORMER DETACHED HOUSE WITH STYLISH ELEVATIONS
- EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE
- THROUGH LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK, BEAUTIFUL FIREPLACE AND LOG BURNING STOVE
- SUPER FEATURE LIVING DINING KITCHEN INCORPORATING THE CONSERVATORY AT THE REAR
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A STUNNING and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED INDIVIDUAL DORMER DETACHED HOME with STYLISH ELEVATIONS.
- There are 3 BEDROOMS to the first floor including the MASTER BEDROOM which has an extensive range of built in bedroom furniture with walk in wardrobe area and there is a super LUXURY EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off and also a further FAMILY BATHROOM.
- From the recess covered porch area you enter the pleasant spacious entrance hall with tiled floor and turning staircase leading upto the first floor, there is a modern Cloaks and Wc with wash hand basin.
- The THROUGH LOUNGE is set to the front and rear with double doors opening to the rear garden, plus feature inglenook to the side with stylish limestone style fireplace surround and log burning stove and attractive Oriel style window to the front elevation. There is also a further separate SITTING ROOM/STUDY also set to the front of the home.
- One of the show pieces of the home, the SUPERB FEATURE LIVING DINING KITCHEN incorporating the SUBSTANTIAL CONSERVATORY at the rear opens to the rear garden with tiled floor. A great entertaining and family space with modern contemporary kitchen suite and with a UTILITY ROOM set off the kitchen opening to the side, this also gives access to the sitting room/study.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with brick built wall to the front and a printed concrete style driveway provides off road parking, there is gate access to both sides of the property and the rear. The enclosed rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with mature borders providing a pleasant aspect at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.