- SUPER EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- GOOD LOCATION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- 4 GOOD SIZE BEDS - MASTER EN SUITE
- OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST AND DINING KITCHEN WITH 2 RECEPS OFF
- COBBLE STYLE PRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY INCL PATHS & PATIO
- LOADS OF GREAT FEATURES
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR THE TRAIN STATION
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH DOWNSTAIRS LOO
- PLUS FURTHER LIVING ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE STYLE OUTHOUSE/POTENTIAL OFFICE-STORE AT REAR
- WELL PRESENTED SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME in a good spot for Poynton village conveniently placed for the train station too.
- 4 BEDS include EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with modern white suites to both the en suite shower room and the family bathroom.
- PLEASANT LOUNGE with bay to the front and attractive fireplace surround with electric fire.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN with FAMILY AREA opening to the rear and PLAY ROOM off to the front. The kitchen has a contemporary modern suite with contrasting white high gloss style and a grey finish with fitted goods and set off with some modern funky radiators.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted, there is also laminate style flooring to much of the ground floor.
- LANDSCAPED GROUNDS - A cobble style printed concrete driveway to the front provides off road parking and also space for turning, with this surface following around to the rear and also providing the patio area to the rear garden. There is gate access to the side and rear. The rear garden has a pleasant southerly aspect and lawned garden area with mature borders.
- An added benefit at the rear is the DETACHED OUT-HOUSE building which provides great flexibility depending upon your wants with previous use including a home office although it is presently used as a large storage area.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.