- NO CHAIN
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- 19" INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE WITH INTERNAL ACCESS
- LIVING ROOM WITH CONSERVATORY OFF TO THE REAR
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCL LARGE MASTER BEDROOM
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS PART BLOCK PAVED & INDIAN STONE PAVED DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL WITH CLOAKS/WC OFF
- MODERN CREAM DINING KITCHEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this impressive and deceptively spacious DETACHED BUNGALOW with beautifully presented accommodation and some super contemporary fittings set in landscaped gardens with southerly aspect at the rear.
- The property sits to the west of Poynton village on the Woodford side and is conveniently placed for Poynton village, THE new A555 By-Pass and is an easy walk for the train station.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; enclosed PORCH and spacious RECEPTION HALL with a CLOAKS/WC off, an integral room with modern white contemporary suite. There is also an INNER HALL area with door leading to the integral garage The LIVING ROOM is a spacious through room to the front and rear with fireplace surround and French window and double glazed double doors opening to the CONSERVATORY at the rear. The conservatory is a good size with double doors opening to the rear garden, a pleasant additional room. The luxury DINING KITCHEN is set at the side and rear with two separate doors opening to the rear garden and has a lovely contemporary modern cream suite.
- There are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master bedroom is a particularly large double room to the front and side with feature port hole style window to the side, whilst bedroom two is at the rear. The luxury SHOWER ROOM is set to the side with a modern white suite.
- The property is well presented throughout and has gas fired heating, majority upvc double glazing and a security alarm system is fitted.
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS; to the front an attractive spacious part block paved and Indian Stone style paved driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and leads onto the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE. The garage has electric remote control door to the front, window to the side and door opening into an inner hall area off the main hall of the bungalow. There is also access to the side and rear of the property.
- The rear garden has been landscaped with lawn and patio area with mature borders and pleasant aspect onto other gardens as you look to the side, back towards Poynton village, a lovely garden area.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.