- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUPERB FEATURE LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER with DRESSING ROOM and EN SUITE
- GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH ELECTRIC GATES and PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS leading to the GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus STUDY
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- 2 FURTHER EN SUITES AND ATTRACTIVE MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE AND TRAIN STATION
- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME set on one of Poynton`s Premier roads conveniently placed for the village with the shops, restaurants and bars. There are schools and the train station within walking distance.
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS over two floors. Master bedroom suite with double bedroom, feature bay window overlooking the front of property, dressing room with hanging space and shelves and window overlooking the front elevation. The modern en suite bathroom comprises panelled bath with power shower over, his and hers wash hand basins set in vanity unit and low level w.c. There are four further double bedrooms including two further lovely en suite bedrooms.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM with modern suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle and low level Wc with ladder towel rail and tiled walls.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and STUDY: The living room is to the front of the property with a feature bay window. There is a second reception room which the current owners use as a sitting room but could be a dining room with double doors to the living dining kitchen plus a feature ornate fireplace with windows either side. The study is to the front of the property with fitted cupboards, drawers and work surfaces.
- SUPERB LIVING DINING KITCHEN with SNUG AND LOUNGE AREA: This stunning room has a formal living area with feature wood burner, arched windows and double doors to the patio area, dining area with velux windows and feature arched windows and double doors to rear patio area. The kitchen area with modern fitted base cupboards and drawers has granite work top surfaces and a single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. There are intergrated appliances; larder fridge, coffee machine, microwave and 4 oven gas Aga plus a Breakfast bar. There is a further sitting area with a window to the side elevation plus please note there is stone tiled flooring throughout this room with underfloor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM with work top surfaces and plumbing for two washing machines. There is a built in fridge, a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a window overlooks the rear garden and a door opens to the rear garden.
- Gas fired heating with feature cast iron radiators and double glazing.
- A BLOCK PAVED DRIVE with ELECTRIC GATES to the front provides off road parking and leads to the integral SINGLE GARAGE
- There is a super ENCLOSED LAWNED REAR GARDEN with paved patio area stepping down to the lawned garden space. There are mature borders and beds with a further patio area.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.