- NO CHAIN FOR THIS SUPER END OF TERRACE HOME
- PARTLY CONVERTED LOFT SPACE WITH VELUX AND WINDOW TO THE SIDE
- 2 BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARAM
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN AT REAR WITH INDIAN STONE PATIO AREA
- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- EXCELLENT EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- REAR GARDEN ALSO WITH PLEASANT RURAL ASPECT BEYOND
- SUPERB END of TERRACE COTTAGE with EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION and PARTLY CONVERTED LOFT SPACE.
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN with PLEASANT RURAL ASPECT, having an Indian stone paved patio and lawned garden area with mature borders. There is shared access for the side and rear of the terrace. Please note our clients have informed us that the bottom portion of the garden where the greenhouse is situated has been claimed by them by way of prescriptive rights, over 12 years ago, this is not registered with the title of the property.
- Well presented accommodation throughout.
- TWO good size BEDROOMS, the master bedroom set at the front with fitted bedroom furniture and a modern white bathroom set at the rear.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, including the dining room to the front with high ceiling and ceiling cornicing and sitting room effectively in the middle of the home with built in understairs store, door and internal window space opening into the dining kitchen.
- EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN, a beautiful light and airy room with velux windows to the side, a further window to the side and double glazed double doors opening to the Indian stone patio and rear garden. There is a modern white kitchen suite with extensive fitted units with cupboards and drawers and fitted appliances.
- The property has gas fired heating and upvc double glazed windows with a security alarm system fitted.
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING at the front and there is gate access to the side and rear.
- NO CHAIN.
SAT NAV: SK12 1SN
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.