- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE
- CONSERVATORY WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LONG LAWNED REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BLOCKED PAVED DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION WITH PLEASANT ASPECT
- An attractive part rendered and WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME set with a GOOD SIZE GARDEN to the rear. LOCATED on the outskirts of Poynton convenient for the village and the surrounding countryside.
- THREE BEDROOMS to the first floor level and also the family bathroom which has a white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level Wc.
- LIVING ROOM with window overlooking the front elevation and feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. CONSERVATORY overlooking the rear garden with double doors opening onto the paved patio area.
- DINING KITCHEN is to the rear of the property with two windows overlooking the rear garden and side path. The modern fitted kitchen comprises; base cupboards and drawers with contrasting work top surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, gas hob and electric oven below with decorative tiled splash backs. The pantry houses the gas fired heating boiler and has plumbing for washing machine.
- A BLOCKED PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front of the property provides OFF ROAD PARKING.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.