- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF POYNTON VILLAGE
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER BED WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GATES OPEN TO SPACIOUS BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH SINGLE GARAGE
- PART RENDERED WITH RECLAIMED CHESHIRE BRICK STYLE ELEVATIONS
- STUNNING VIEWS ADJOINING FIELDS AT THE REAR
- SUPERB FULL HEIGHT FEATURE GALLERY LANDING - A LOVELY ENTRANCE TO THE HOME
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH UTILITY ROOM PLUS CLOAKS SPACE AND WC
- ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET
- Set behind a GRASS VERGE and partially screened from the road by mature hedges and trees, A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED INDIVIDUAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION . The property enjoys a SEMI RURAL POSITION with STUNNING VIEWS at the rear ADJOINING FIELDS which at the time of writing is complete with bleating lambs just beyond the rear hedge.
- This delightful family home has 4 BEDROOMS, set off a SUPER FEATURE FULL HEIGHT GALLERY LANDING with built in airing cupboard off. The MASTER BEDROOM is a spacious through room facing front to rear with an extensive fitted range of bedroom furniture and with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off. The en suite with window to the rear has a modern contemporary white suite with fitted furniture and attractive tiling. There is a further spacious family bathroom, set with window to the side and modern white bathroom suite.
- There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS at ground floor level. You enter the home via an enclosed porch which opens into the entrance hall with full height feature gallery landing above, a lovely entrance to the property with WC off the hall, an integral room with modern white suite and fitted furniture with automatic light. There is a further inner hallway with fitted cloaks cupboard, which connects the kitchen, utility room and sitting room. The LIVING ROOM is a lovely light through room from front to rear, opening to the rear garden with attractive marble fireplace. The DINING ROOM is set at the rear but also has folding double doors which connect the living room should you want a more open plan, however equally can be 2 quite separate rooms. The SITTING ROOM is a super sunny twin aspect room set with windows to the front and side. There is a SPACIOUS KITCHEN set at the rear with stylish white high gloss style kitchen suite with modern fitted appliances including a Miele Induction hob. There is a further utility room and this has door opening to the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside, there are ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS to both the front and the rear.
To the front there are lawns with beautiful mature borders having mature bushes and trees.
Timber gates access the block paved driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE with internal access into the utility room.
The rear garden with its beautiful backdrop onto fields is predominantly laid to lawn with 2 separate block paved patios, having mature hedge borders and timber fencing.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.