- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- MODERN STYLE WHITE BATHROOM
- BRICK CHIMNEY BREAST HOUSES RAYBURN TWIN HOTPLATE RANGE COOKER
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY REAR GARDEN WITH MATURE BORDERS & OFF ROAD PARKING
- 2 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS - LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- MODERN STYLE KITCHEN AND REAR PORCH/UTILITY SPACE
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS AT REAR ADJOINING FIELDS
- PLEASANT PAVED GARDEN SPACE OFF THE KITCHEN/REAR PORCH
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BED MID TERRACE COTTAGE - LIVING ROOM and separate DINING ROOM includes arched BRICK CHIMNEY BREAST and RAYBURN STOVE - MOD STYLE KITCHEN and REAR PORCH/UTILITY - MOD STYLE WHITE BATHROOM - SUPER LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with PLEASANT VIEWS ADJOINING FIELDS - OFF ROAD PARKING -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE COTTAGE set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed for both POYTNON VILLAGE and also out to the surrounding countryside beyond.
- 2 SPACIOUS separate RECEPTION ROOMS with LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM. The dining room at the rear also has a feature brick built CHIMNEY BREAST with recess housing the RAYBURN STOVE and COOKER, there is a also door to an understairs storage cupboard. The MODERN STYLE KITCHEN is set at the rear and has an adjacent REAR PORCH/UTILITY SPACE with plumbing for washing machine and part glazed style roof, this room opens to the rear garden.
- At first floor, off the split landing, there are 2 BEDROOMS and a MODERN STYLE WHITE BATHROOM with 3 piece suite and shower above the bath, set at the rear.
- The property has UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS FIRED HEATING with some lovely features, including the internal exposed timber panelled doors.
- With an enclosed cottage style front garden there is a SUPER LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with PLEASANT VIEWS ADJOINING FIELDS having lawned garden area with mature borders being enclosed to 3 sides with mature hedging. There is also a patio area immediately off the kitchen and rear porch at the rear. Please note, part of the rear garden is not on the deed of the property and has been indemnified by our clients.
- There is a shared cottage right of way access at the rear and our clients use an area at the rear of the property for OFF ROAD PARKING.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.