- WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, THE LIVING ROOM HAS VIEWS OVER GARDENS
- THREE BEDROOMS, THE MASTER IS TO THE REAR OVER LOOKING THE GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO WOODEN STORAGE SHED
- ATTRACTIVE ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN ON THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR THE LATER IS ENCLOSED WITH LAWN AND PATIO
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE AND THE COUNTRYSIDE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET-
WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOME with attractive accommodation over three floors. There are two reception rooms, the living room to the rear of the property has two windows overlooking the rear garden and giving this room a light and airy feel. The modern dining kitchen is on the lower ground floor, fitted with a range of modern base and wall cupboards and double doors to the patio area. There is a useful office / study on the lower ground floor and a w.c. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Gas fired heating and double glazing.
OUTSIDE to the front there is a drive way leading to a wooden storage shed. Adjoining the drive there is a mature garden set behind a hedge, giving a degree of privacy. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is laid mainly to lawn with mature borders, shrubs and trees, with a paved patio area.
The property is convenient for both the village and the countryside with walks available in Lyme Park and on the Middlewood way.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.