- NO CHAIN
- ENCLOSED GARDEN AT REAR WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- PRESENTLY LEASEHOLD OUR CLIENTS ARE IN PROCESS OF PURCHASING FREEHOLD
- MODERN STYLE WHITE BATHROOM AT FIRST FLOOR
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
- 3 BEDROOM LINK SEMI DETACHED HOME
- 28" LINK ATTACHED TANDEM STYLE DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE
- LIVING ROOM & DINING KITCHEN WITH INTERNAL ACCESS INTO GARAGE
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION TO THE SOUTH OF POYNTON VILLAGE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this super 3 BED LINK SEMI DETACHED HOME set in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS.
- The accommodation comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall with stairs to first floor and LIVING ROOM set to the front. The DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear, a good size at 16' 6" in length overlooking the rear garden and opening to the attached double length garage to the side, GREAT FURTHER POTENTIAL HERE. At first floor the landing with window to the side leads onto the 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom is set at the rear with modern style white suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- ***Please note that whilst the property is presently Leasehold, our client is in the process of buying the FREEHOLD and intends for this to be completed in time for the new owner on completion if possible.
- Outside, a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front and leads to the 28' link attached TANDEM STYLE DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE.
- There is an ENCLOSED GARDEN at the rear with pleasant SOUTHERLY ASPECT.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.