£280,000 - Available
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM TERRACE COTTAGE set in this POPULAR LOCATION on the OUTSKIRTS of POYNTON VILLAGE with a pleasant SEMI RURAL FEEL.
- At ground floor the LIVING ROOM is set to the front OVERLOOKING the MATURE GARDEN with strapped ceiling and attractive fireplace area. The DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with an extensive array of fitted units with cupboards and drawers and fitted goods, there is ample space for a table and a quarry tiled floor.
- At first floor the landing leads onto the 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom is set at the front with a built in range of bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards. The MODERN WHITE BATHROOM offers a panelled bath with built in shower fitment over and fitted furniture comprising the wash hand basin, Wc with concealed cistern and a bidet with partly tiled walls.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLING GLAZING.
- There is PARKING FOR A CAR at the rear, which is in fact the area of the property that you access as you come round the corner along into Dale House Fold and access the rear of the property. There is a LOVELY GARDEN at the front of the property with PAVED AREAS and LAWN with established mature borders and pleasant aspect. Being a middle terrace property there is shared access at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING THE PLEASANT MATURE GARDEN
- SUPER LOCATION TUCKED AWAY OFF TOWERS ROAD
- GAS FIRED HEATING
- COVERED REAR PORCH AREA
- 2 BEDROOMS AND A MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- DINING KITCHEN
- OFFERING A SEMI RURAL FEEL WITH VIEWS ONTO FIELDS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING FOR A CAR
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)