- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING THE PLEASANT MATURE GARDEN
- SUPER LOCATION TUCKED AWAY OFF TOWERS ROAD
- GAS FIRED HEATING
- COVERED REAR PORCH AREA
- 2 BEDROOMS AND A MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- DINING KITCHEN
- OFFERING A SEMI RURAL FEEL WITH VIEWS ONTO FIELDS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING FOR A CAR
- WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM TERRACE COTTAGE set in this POPULAR LOCATION on the OUTSKIRTS of POYNTON VILLAGE with a pleasant SEMI RURAL FEEL.
- At ground floor the LIVING ROOM is set to the front OVERLOOKING the MATURE GARDEN with strapped ceiling and attractive fireplace area. The DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear with an extensive array of fitted units with cupboards and drawers and fitted goods, there is ample space for a table and a quarry tiled floor.
- At first floor the landing leads onto the 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom is set at the front with a built in range of bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards. The MODERN WHITE BATHROOM offers a panelled bath with built in shower fitment over and fitted furniture comprising the wash hand basin, Wc with concealed cistern and a bidet with partly tiled walls.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLING GLAZING.
- There is PARKING FOR A CAR at the rear, which is in fact the area of the property that you access as you come round the corner along into Dale House Fold and access the rear of the property. There is a LOVELY GARDEN at the front of the property with PAVED AREAS and LAWN with established mature borders and pleasant aspect. Being a middle terrace property there is shared access at the rear.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.