- LOVELY CHARACTER END OF TERRACE COTTAGE
- STILL CONVENIENT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
- STYLISH MODERN OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN OPENS TO REAR GARDEN
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- PLEASANT MATURE GARDENS
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION CLOSE TO POYNTON & ADLINGTON BORDERS
- 2 BEDROOMS AND BEAUTIFUL MODERN CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND LOG BURNING STOVE SET TO THE FRONT
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED SUMMERHOUSE
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- ATTRACTIVE END of TERRACE COTTAGE with IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION.
- The property enjoys what we would describe as a SEMI RURAL location close to the Poynton and Adlington borders and yet still conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS.
- There are 2 BEDROMS and a super MODERN CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM all set of the first floor landing with window to the side.
- At ground floor, you enter the property via the enclosed porch and then into the pleasant LIVING ROOM set to the front with fireplace and log burning stove. No doubt the hub of the home and the star feature is the SUPER OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN set at the rear. The kitchen area has an exceptionally STYLISH MODERN SUITE with fitted goods and BREAKFAST BAR with velux style window, There are stairs leading upto the first floor and also a door opening to the rear garden.
- The property has PLEASANT MATURE GARDENS to the front and rear. To the front, there is a cottage style garden with gate access to the side and rear. The rear garden is a really lovely feature of the property with a number of interesting features, the patio leads onto the detached garden room/summerhouse with light and power presenting a pleasant entertaining space to enjoy the garden. There is a lawned garden beyond this with pathway leading onto a detached shed again with light and power and there are mature borders and a mixture of established hedging and timber fencing.
- All in all, this end of terrace cottage presents a really cozy, characterful home with a contemporary twist and we recommend an internal viewing immediately.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.