- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME
- GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS & MODERN STYLISH SHOWER ROOM
- EXCELLENT CONTEMPORARY LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY & ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- PROGRAM OF MODERNISATION AND REFURBISHMENT CARRIED OUT
- SUPERB GARDENS WITH LARGE LAWNED MATURE GARDEN AT REAR
- PLEASANT LIVING ROOM WITH BAY TO FRONT
- UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOR WC
- SOME LOVELY FEATURES INCL 2 STOREY BAY TO FRONT WITH HUNG TILES
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SEMI DETACHED traditional style home which has undergone a program of MODERNISATION and REFURBISHMENT with IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION set in SUPERB GARDENS. The property enjoys a super location for POYNTON village conveniently placed for both access into the village with all its shops and amenities and also local schools. As you continue to the end of Dickens Lane this leads into Moggie Lane and Adlington and all the superb surrounding countryside for great walks.
- The property has some lovely features with 2 storey bay to the front having part hung tiled elevations and GAS FIRED HEATING and majority UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with part stained leaded window to the side at first floor.
- Outside, the property has EXCELLENT GARDENS. A SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking and leads upto the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The LARGE LAWNED REAR GARDEN is one of the key features of the home being an excellent size predominantly laid to lawn with mature borders and there is a landscaped patio area immediately to the rear of the home.
- Inside, the COVERED PORCH and ENTRANCE HALL lead you into the home with built in understairs store and the LIVING ROOM is set to the front with bay window. Perhaps the star of the show and certainly the hub of the home; the LIVING DINING KITCHEN is set at the rear and opens to the rear garden and has modern cream contemporary kitchen suite with some fitted goods. A really great social and family living space with different dynamics having the kitchen area plus breakfast bar, dining room area, sitting room space and aspect opening to the rear garden also with the addition of the the 2 velux style windows adding in further light. There is a useful UTILITY ROOM and GROUND FLOOR WC off to the side both with windows to the rear and the utility room opens to the side.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS, the master bedroom being to the front with bay window and a full width and full height built in range of bedroom furniture with part mirrored sliding doors, the modern stylish SHOWER ROOM is set at the rear.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.