- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN GAS HOB AND ELECTRIC OVEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CONSERVATORY OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN - OPENS to PAVED PATIO AND REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC WITH MODERN SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN LAID MAINLY TO LAWN WITH PAVED PATIO
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION - CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE
- ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in a cul de sac location which is convenient for the village.
- WELL PRESENTED L - SHAPED LIVING ROOM which opens into the conservatory at the rear via sliding patio door. The conservatory overlooks the rear garden and has a door to the patio area.
- FITTED KITCHEN with base cupboards and drawers, work top surfaces over and matching wall cupboards, gas hob and electric oven blow, plumbing for washing machine, appliances space and upvc double glazed window overlooking front.
- DOWNSTAIRS Wc with modern white suite comprising low level Wc and wash hand basin vanity unit with decorative tiled splash back.
- THREE BEDROOMS to the first floor.
- MODERN BATHROOM with white suite comprising shaped panelled bath, wash had basin and low level Wc.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with paved patio area and lawned garden area.
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE and BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY providing off road parking.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.