- A CHARMING DOUBLE FRONTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CUL DE SAC POSITION CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- KITCHEN AT REAR OPENING TO FULL WIDTH COVERED PATIO AREA AND REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GAZING
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC REMOTE CONTROL DOOR
- SET AMIDST BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM TO FRONT
- ADAPTED SHOWER ROOM
- BONDED RESIN STYLE DRIVEWAY, PATHWAYS & PATIO PLUS FEATURE HEDGED ARCH AT FRONT
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A CHARMING DOUBLE FRONTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoying a CUL DE SAC POSITION conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE.
- An entrance hallway with built in airing cupboard leads onto the LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM set at the front of the property and this opens to the KITCHEN at the rear. The kitchen in turn opens to the FULL WIDTH FEATURE PART COVERED PATIO and REAR GARDEN.
- The 3 BEDROOMS are all off the entrance hallway and there is an ADAPTED SHOWER ROOM set at the rear of the property.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DBL GLAZING.
- There are SUPER GARDENS to both the front and rear and are predominantly laid to lawn with stocked borders and mature hedging.
- Once having passed through the FEATURE HEDGED ARCHWAY at the front the BONDED RESIN style DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE to the side. There is a remote control electric up and over door opening to the front and a part double glazed upvc door opening to the rear garden. The BONDED RESIN style covering continues to the PATHWAYS & PATIO in the rear garden.
- The property is offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.