- WELL PRESENTED SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS & STYLISH MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- GFH & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY SPOT - FRONT GARDEN SET BEHIND GRASS VERGE WITH MATURE TREES
- SET IN POPULAR GLASTONBURY DRIVE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS & MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY AND ATTACHED DOUBLE GARARGE
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS set in the POPULAR GLASTONBURY DRIVE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. There is also a MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM set at first floor level with attractive white suite having separate bath and shower.
- Once inside the home, the entrance hallway has DOWNSTAIRS WC off and there are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS at ground floor level. There is a MODERN DINING KITCHEN set at the rear with stylish suite and granite style work top surfaces.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- Outside, a SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front and leads to the part INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE with internal access to the home.
- The property enjoys a LOVELY SPOT with the FRONT GARDEN SET BEHIND a GRASS VERGE with MATURE TREES providing a pleasant aspect. The REAR GARDEN is also a great feature of the home having been landscaped with patio and lawned garden area and well stocked mature borders with SOUTHERLY ASPECT.
- Offered to the market with NO CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.