- NO CHAIN
- POPULAR NEO-GEORGIAN STYLED HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS INCL LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM AT REAR
- AMAZING FEATURE REAR GARDEN - A BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP FOR THE HOME
- DRIVEWAY AND ATTACHED 19" 4" SINGLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION KNOWN LOCALLY AS THE "ROYAL DEVELOPMENT"
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED ACCOMMODATION
- SUPER POSITION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- THE REAR GARDEN IS AN EXCELLENT SIZE WITH PLEASANT MATURE ASPECT
- GAS FIRED HEATING and MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZED
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with GROUND FLOOR EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION. The property offers 3 BEDROOMS all with fitted ranges of built in bedroom furniture with the benefit of a FAMILY BATHROOM having a fitted and also separate glazed corner shower cubicle and there is also a 2nd SEPARATE WC set off the split landing.
- At ground floor; from the spacious entrance hallway with built in cloaks, there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, a pleasant SITTING ROOM with bay window to the front and large EXTENDED LIVING/DINING ROOM at the rear opening to the rear garden. The KITCHEN is set at the rear with modern beech style units and fitted appliances with door to built in pantry and door opening to the attached garage to the side which offers great flexibility in part as a utility space off the kitchen and the garage also opens to the rear garden.
- Perhaps the STAR OF THE SHOW... the SUPERB REAR GARDEN!
With patio and lawned garden space and then an incredible garden space with beautiful mature aspect and a substantial mature oak tree with extensive planting and a variety of mature bushes and trees with vegetable areas, a raised beds area, a pond and mature borders all providing a super backdrop to the home.
The front garden offers a further mature green space and a spacious DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the ATTACHED 19` 4" SINGLE GARAGE.
- There is GAS FIRED HEATING with a modern Worcester gas fired heating boiler and MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZING throughout the home.
- Gloucester Road offers an EXCELLENT SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, with our subject property close to the end of Buckingham Road, off CLIFFORD ROAD, conveniently placed for both POYNTON VILLAGE, the SHOPS, LOCAL SCHOOLS and the RAILWAY STATION.
- Offered for sale with NO CHAIN we recommend a viewing immediately.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.