- A TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W/C
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A CARPORT TO THE SIDE
- CONVENIENT FOR VILLAGE AND LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH A RANGE OF FITTED WARDROBES
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING PLUS ALARM
- LAWN GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- NO CHAIN for this WELL POSITIONED 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW set CLOSE to the VILLAGE and local SHOPS and AMENITIES, just off Queensway.
- WELL PROPORTIONED accommodation with L-SHAPED LIVING/DINING ROOM and KITCHEN, set off the entrance hall with side entrance.
- There are 2 BEDROOMS with a BATHROOM and separate Wc.
- The property has LANDSCAPED GARDENS FRONT & REAR.
- A DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING and leads to the CARPORT to the side and brick store beyond.
- The bungalow has GAS FIRED HEATING and majority DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS with a security ALARM system fitted.
- **This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased''s estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.** **Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on email@example.com before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.