- CONTACT SNAPES YOUR LOCAL AGENT IN POYNTON FOR VIEWINGS
- EXCELLENT CORNER PLOT ONTO MALLARD CRESCENT
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING WITH MODERN BOILER
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY OFF MALLARD CRESCENT
- SUPER 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- 3 BEDROOMS AND MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- A GREAT CORNER PLOT for this 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME positioned on the corner of Grebe Close and Mallard Crescent on the right hand corner as you enter Grebe Close.
- The property is set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION well positioned to the West of Poynton village towards Woodford and conveniently placed for Poynton train station.
- In brief; you enter the home from the side and via a covered porch into the entrance hall with stairs leading up to the first floor and the LIVING ROOM is set to the front with laminate floor, a brick built fireplace surround and double doors open to the DINING KITCHEN at the rear. The dining kitchen is set at the rear and side, plus a door opens to the rear garden. The kitchen has laminate floor and cupboard and drawers units with display cabinets and sink unit, hob and built in oven with partly tiled walls.
- At first floor; the landing with window to the side elevation leads onto the 3 bedrooms and there is a family bathroom set at the rear with modern 3 piece suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING including a newly fitted boiler in 2018 and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- There are GARDENS to 3 SIDES, a great feature, being lawned to the front and side with a block paved patio at the rear.
- The BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY is accessed off Mallard Crescent and leads onto the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE which is brick built, under a flat roof.
SAT NAV: SK12 1HU
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.