- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- PLEASANT CUL DE SAC POSITION
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- NEO GEORGIAN STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR POYNTON VILLAGE, RAILWAY STATION & A555 BY-PASS
- LIVING ROOM & EXTENDED DINING ROOM AT REAR
- GAS FIRED HEATING & MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY TO SIDE & REAR WITH BRICK BUILT DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- A CHARMING & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED Neo Georgian style 3 bedroom semi detached home. The property enjoys a CUL DE SAC position in this super convenient location with easy access for Poynton village, the railway station and the new A555 By-Pass. Set between Poynton and Woodford, the property has good access in both directions for either Poynton or Bramhall centres, take your pick.
- There are ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS to the front and rear and a driveway provides off road parking and leads to the side and rear via wrought iron gates. There is a useful brick built DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE set at the rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and majority UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, living room to the front with feature fireplace, dining kitchen set at the rear and opening to the rear garden is fitted with a range of units and also opens to the extended second reception room at the rear, also opening to the rear garden. At first floor, there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom with modern white suite.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.