- SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CONSERVATORY OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES ORP
- FEELING OF SPACE TO FRONT LOOKING TOWARDS NELSON AVENUE
- SOUGHT AFTER HOCKLEY ROAD LOCATION
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATNG AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLEASANT ENCLOSED GARDEN AT THE REAR
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS AND THE VILLAGE
- A SUPERB 4 BEDROOM SUBSTANTIAL 2 STOREY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION across the ground and first floors.
- Set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, HOCKLEY ROAD is conveniently placed for Poynton village and local schools.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with vaulted ceiling and both the bathroom and en suite shower room have modern white suites.
- From the entrance hallway, there are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS plus a CONSERVATORY at the rear OPENING to the REAR GARDEN. The through living room is set with bay window to the front, having a recess fireplace with multi fuel stove and opens with double glazed patio window and door to the upvc double glazed conservatory at the rear, this in turn opens to the rear garden. The dining room is set to the front and has door opening to the kitchen and also a further sitting room at the rear with window and door opening to the rear garden, this room also houses the wall mounted gas fired heating boiler. The kitchen is also set at the rear connecting with the living and dining rooms.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and there is a FEELING of SPACE to the FRONT as pictured, looking towards the entrance to NELSON AVENUE.
- The PLEASANT ENCLOSED GARDEN at the REAR is predominantly laid to lawn with timber fencing and mature borders.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.