- STUNNING RURAL LOCATION TUCKED AWAY
- SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS HALL - 3 RECEPTION ROOMS incl LARGE ENTERTAINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of vehicles
- OIL FIRED HEATING - MAJORITY DOULE GLAZED - SEPTIC TANK DRAINAGE
- Still conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE by car
- 5 BEDROOMS - 3 BATHS - LUGGAGE ROOM
- LUX DINING KITCHEN - LARGE UTILITY ROOM and Wc
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS with SOUTHERLY ASPECT at the rear
- RURAL IDYLL - You might not even be aware its there...
- One of Adlington`s LITTLE GEMS! HOPE LANE, a BEAUTIFUL RURAL BACKWATER TUCKED AWAY and yet still conveniently placed for POYNTON VILLAGE by car.
- A 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME with substantially extended accommodation includes a large master bedroom with window seat and extensive fitted bedroom furniture, there is also an en suite guest bedroom or what could serve as the master bedroom and a family bathroom plus luggage room at first floor. Whilst there is a stunning large family bathroom at ground floor with contemporary suite and tiling with open wet room style shower with glazed shower screen and feature spa and whirlpool style bath with mood lighting.
- Once past the porch there are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS set off a SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY and with the nature and scale of the accommodation offers great flexibility in terms of layout. The 3 reception rooms include the main 26` x 23` entertaining room with beautiful wood floor and feature fireplace opening to the gardens to the side, a great room for the family. A modern luxury style DINING KITCHEN is also a focal point for the family with attractive cream suite and modern fitted goods, an L-shaped room which also opens to the lounge to the side and rear. This in turn opens to a sun lounge at the rear, in effect a 4TH RECEPTION ROOM, a smaller room with lots of glass overlooking the rear garden. The LARGE UTILITY ROOM is set off the dining kitchen with tiled floor is a really practical room with Wc off and opens to the rear garden, there are also 2 useful outside built in stores.
- The property has a number of great features and is heated by oil fired heating, there is majority double glazing and please note that the property is served by septic tank drainage. Given the style of the construction as you can see with the images note there is some reduced headspace to some of the rooms to the first floor.
- Outside there are EXTENSIVE GARDENS with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT to the rear elevation, the gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with delightful rural views. You will see from the position of the fencing that this still provides the home generous gardens to four sides.
- A SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY to the front and side area provides OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of vehicles.
SAT NAV: SK10 4NX
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.