- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS AND MODERN BATHROOM WITH ATTRACTIVE TILING
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH MODERN SUITE AND FITTED APPLIANCES
- GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR ELEVATIONS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS INCLUDE STUDY WITH STORE ROOM OFF
- SPACIOUS HALL AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- SUPERB LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH PLEASANT ASPECT
- SOUGHT AFTER RES LOCATION CLOSE TO POYNTON HIGH SCHOOL
- SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME set in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed with good access for Poynton village and also close to Poynton High School.
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDENS FRONT and REAR with a particularly pleasant aspect across other gardens and trees at the rear.
- A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and its a nice wide plot with gate access to both sides of the property and to the rear.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION throughout, our clients clearly love their home and there is the benefit of upvc double glazing, gas fired heating and a security alarm system.
- There are 4 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS at first floor and a lovely MODERN BATHROOM set at the rear with MODERN WHITE SUITE and attractive tiling.
- From the spacious entrance hallway there are turning stairs leading upto the first floor and there is Cloaks/Wc off too with modern white suite and a cloaks area. There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, the 2 main reception rooms of which are both of a good size; the living room and dining room, the latter with super French style window opening to the rear garden. The 3rd reception room offers flexibility as a snug or study or an occasional bedroom with useful store room off also housing the Vaillant gas fired heating boiler.
- The CONTEMPORARY MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN is set at the rear with extended roof area having 2 further velux style windows adding extra light with door opening to the side. There is a modern light oak style kitchen suite with extensive cupboards and drawers with display cabinets and modern fitted appliances and space for large range cooker with canopy hood above and attractive tiling including large format tiled floor.
SAT NAV: SK12 1PE
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.