- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUDY/UTILITY ROOM and FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- CONVENIENT FOR the VILLAGE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM OVER 20FT in LENGTH and FAMILY LIVING DINING ROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS FRONT and REAR LAID MAINLY TO LAWN with MATURE BORDERS
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED semi detached family home in this sought after location convenient for Poynton Village and also the local schools.
-The SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION has been EXTENDED to the GROUND FLOOR at the Rear which has opened up the living space.There is a living room which over looks the front garden, is over 20ft in length and has double doors to the family living dining room. The living dining room extends across the rear of the property with patio doors to the rear garden. To the front there is a study or utility room with downstairs w.c off.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with base cupboards and drawers and matching wall cupboards, contrasting work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, appliance spaces plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, gas hob with double electric oven below tiled splash backs and laminate style flooring.
- To the FIRST FLOOR there are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. The landing has loft access which is boarded, a useful storage cupboard which houses the combi central heating boiler. The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with top boxes. The second bedroom has a built in double wardrobe with hanging spaces and shelves. The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit housing wash hand basin and cupboard below, low level w.c, decorative tiled walls, storage cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Gas fired heating and upvc double glazing
- The Gardens extend to the front and rear the latter is enclosed with a gate to the side for access.The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with patio and borders.The front is laid to lawn with borders paved path and driveway .
SAT NAV: SK12 1PE
*Energy Performance Rating: to be confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.