- GRADE II LISTED & STONE DATED "1780" CHARACTER COTTAGE WITH BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- 4 GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FURTHER FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN WITH GRANITE TOPS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS AT REAR
- SET RIGHT IN THE HEART OF PICTURESQUE HAYFIELD VILLAGE
- LUXURIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING, EN SUITE BATHROOM & PRIVATE OFFICE OR DRESSING ROOM
- 3 GOOD SIZE SEPARATE RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- FORMERLY 2 SEPARATE COTTAGES CONVERTED TO MAKE ONE LOVELY LARGE HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE AT REAR
- A GRADE II Listed & Stone DATED '1780' CHARACTER COTTAGE with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION across 3 FLOORS, set in the HEART of the picturesque and historic village of HAYFIELD.
- There are 4 GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with 2 BATHS and 3 RECEPTION ROOMS plus the DINING KITCHEN and also a second floor OFFICE.
- FORMERLY 2 COTTAGES converted into one, this lovely home offers a great social family space with the dining kitchen obviously being the hub of the home. However there are lots of rooms for children and adults alike to disappear and yet across the road and down the steps, still just a hop, skip and few well timed jumps for the centre of the village.
- The property enjoys all mains services and has GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING with some lovely character features throughout.
- There are LANDSCAPED GARDENS at the rear with a terraced garden space effectively on 2 levels. There is an artificial grass lawn with two separate patio areas providing a lovely social garden space. A shared access DRIVEWAY leads from close to the bottom of Cote Lane to the rear of the property where there is a PARKING SPACE.
- In brief the beautifully presented accommodation comprises; LIVING ROOM to the front with door opening to Kinder Road, this room runs through to the DINING KITCHEN at the rear. The kitchen has window to the side and velux style windows with a modern light oak style kitchen suite and granite tops with fitted goods and a tiled floor. The DINING ROOM is off to the side with window and door to the rear opening to the rear garden and also with stairs leading upto the first floor. The lovely SITTING ROOM is a pleasant twin aspect room with attractive fireplace having recess and multi fuel stove.
- At first floor, the landing has further staircase upto the 2nd floor and there are 3 WELL BALANCED DOUBLE BEDROOMS plus a MODERN SHOWER ROOM at the rear.
- The second floor has the SHOWPIECE MASTER BEDROOM, a fabulous room with vaulted ceiling and windows to the front, side and rear elevations. An inner hallway gives access to both the EN SUITE BATHROOM with modern white suite and also a further OFFICE set to the front, however this room could of course be utilised as a dressing room or hobby room, its up to you...
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.