- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME
- EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITY
- OPEN PLAN L SHAPED DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXTENDED DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL 18FT GARAGE
- 4 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM plus DOWNSTAIRS WC
- ORANGERY STYLE GARDEN ROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- LOVELY CUL DE SAC POSITION IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- A SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME offering SUPER FAMILY ACCOMMODATION and ENJOYING a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- There are 4 BEDROOMS including the EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITY plus MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM.
- The spacious ground floor accommodation comprises; an entrance hallway opens to the downstairs WC, stairs to the 1st floor and LIVING ROOM to the front with large picture window. Double doors lead to the open plan L shaped DINING KITCHEN which is set at the rear, this is open to the Orangery style garden room with access and views over the garden . The dining kitchen is a good size with a range of units. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard and access into the integral garage from here.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- There is an enclosed GARDEN AREA at the rear. An EXTENDED DRIVEWAY provides OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and leads to the INTEGRAL GARAGE. There is gate access to the side of the property.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.