- AN IMMACULATE ATTRACTIVE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH TWO SETS OF DOUBLE DOORS TO DECKED AREA
- PRIVATE DECKED AREA OFF LIVING SPACE AT THE REAR
- ENCLOSED PARKING SPACES TO THE REAR WITH ELECTRIC GATES
- FORMING A DEVELOPMENT OF THREE APARTMENTS IN A CONVERTED PERIOD PROPERTY
- TWO SHOWER ROOMS ONE BEING EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN STYLISH OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH MODERN INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- CELLAR SHARED STORAGE SPACE AREA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- IMMACULATE ATTRACTIVE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in a converted period property which now provides a development of three luxury apartments with secure parking behind electric gates at the rear. This apartment has two parking spaces and a private decked area.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN SUITE LUXURY SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and a further MODERN STYLISH FAMILY SHOWER ROOM.
- A MODERN LIVING SPACE with OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN - this superb hub of the home is set at the rear of the property with two sets of upvc double doors opening onto the decked area. The stylish kitchen area is modern and contemporary with a range of fitted base cupboards and drawers with contrasting work surfaces over and intergrated appliances; gas hob, electric oven, slim line dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge, freezer and washer dryer. There is stylish LED lighting to the kick boards.
- PRIVATE OUTSIDE DECKED AREA at the rear with access to the car park.
- TWO PARKING SPACES.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.