- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDS INCLUDE THE CONVERTED 2ND FLOOR LOFT ROOM + MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- SUPER OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE: LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM OPEN TO REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS HALL AND DOWNSTAIRS LOO
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH BRICK BUILT WALL AND GATES
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- SITTING ROOM WITH BAY TO THE FRONT
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PLEASANT MATURE ASPECT
- ATTRACTIVE 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION which benefits from ground floor extended accommodation and also a converted 2nd floor loft room which provides the 4th bedroom.
- 4 BEDROOMS comprise; 3 traditional first floor bedrooms off the landing with feature stained leaded window to the side and a further turning staircase leading upto the 2nd floor. Bedroom one has a feature bay to the front elevation whilst bedroom two at the rear has a super modern full height full width built in range of bedroom furniture with sliding doors. The family bathroom is set on the first floor with window to the rear and modern white 3 piece suite.
- At 2nd floor, there is a small landing area with really useful built in wardrobes and cupboards and this opens to the 4th bedroom. A really super characterful room with velux windows to the front and rear and partly reduced headspace into the eaves having useful eaves storage space.
- You enter the property on the ground floor via a recess porch area and spacious hallway with Wc off, the SITTING ROOM is set to the front with feature bay window and attractive fireplace. The SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM, an L-shaped living space is set at the rear and opens to the rear garden with a pleasant light feel with a further 3 velux windows to the rear. Glazed double doors open to the kitchen and a stable door opens to the utility room.
- The STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN is set with window to the front and has a modern fitted cream cream suite with glazed display cabinets and fitted furniture with granite work top surfaces, there is a matching suite to the utility room to the side and rear.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS. To the front double gates access the BLOCK PAVED driveway which provides off road parking and has brick built wall to the front onto the road and hedging to the side. There is access to the side and rear of the property. The rear garden is a lovely feature of the home with block paved patio, lawn and mature borders with pleasant aspect onto other gardens.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.