- STYLISH FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN A MODERN BLOCK OF 4 APARTMENTS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- HALLWAY WITH LAMINATE FLOORING AND LOFT ACCESS WITH BOARDED LOFT SPACE AND LIGHT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE FOR ONE CAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH WINDOWS OVERLOOKING FRONT ELEVATION
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA WITH LAWN AND PAVED AREA
- CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE WITH THE SHOPS BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET -
- STYLISH MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT in a small development of four apartments with external staircase access to the side.
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to MASTER BEDROOM with white suite comprising; shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level Wc.
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with attractive feature windows overlooking the front elevation. The living room is open to the fitted kitchen with base and matching wall cupboards and built in electric hob and oven.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM with white three piece suite.
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA which is paved and has artificial grass for all year use.
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE to the front of the building with paved path to the side which leads to the enclosed paved garden area.
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR THE VILLAGE with the shops, bars, restaurants and train station a short distance away.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.