- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM and a MODERN FAMILY LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING
- PAVED DRIVEWAY
- THE PROPERTY IS ON A CUL DE SAC
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- DOWN STAIRS W.C and UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- LAWN GARDEN to the REAR with Patio area
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR TRAIN STATION AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED TRADITIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME having been extended to the rear to create a spacious modern living dining kitchen with bi folding door to the rear garden.
- VERSATILE ACCOMODATION the garage has been converted to a room which the owners use as a forth bedroom but it would also make a pleasant sitting room. Downstairs cloaks w.c off the hall and a useful Utility room off the Living dining kitchen.
- THREE BEDROOMS to the first floor two doubles and a single and a modern family bathroom.
- GAS FIRED HEATING and upvc double glazing.
- PAVED DRIVE WAY and LAWN GARDEN. To the front of the property there is a paved driveway with parking and to the rear there is lawned garden with patio area. The property is on a cul de sac which is convenient for the train station, local schools and the village of Poynton
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.